Design of Corporate Project Performance and Labor Productivity at PT Vitra Graha Interia

  • Moh. Mukhsin Faculty of Economics and Business, Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa University, Indonesia
  • Syarifaturrodiyah Syarifaturrodiyah Faculty of Economics and Business, Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa University, Indonesia
Keywords: Labor productivity; education; remuneration; design; project performance

Abstract

To achieve good project performance, the company must meet three indicators: the project must be completed on time and on budget, at a cost that does not exceed the budget, and with quality that meets specifications or agreements. Labor productivity factors, according to some studies, can have an impact on project performance. This study will thus investigate the impact of labor productivity factors such as education, experience, remuneration, materials, and design on project performance. With an R2 value of 0.215, productivity has a significant positive effect on project performance, implying that variables in this study contribute 21.5% to project performance, while the remaining 78.5% is influenced by other factors. All PT Vitra Graha Interia employees who are directly involved in Bank BTPN's sharia projects from September 2019 to January 2020 are included in this study. The sample was drawn from the entire population (saturated sample). Eighty of the 270 distributed questionnaires were returned in full and could be analyzed. IBM SPSS 25 Applications will then be used to process the data. Testing revealed that educational, remuneration, and design factors are among the labor productivity factors that influence project performance. Meanwhile, at PT Vitra Graha Interia, experience and material factors have no effect on project performance. Meanwhile, with an R2 value of 0.215, labor productivity has a significant positive effect on project performance at PT Vitra Graha Interia.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2022-11-10
How to Cite
Mukhsin, M., & Syarifaturrodiyah, S. (2022). Design of Corporate Project Performance and Labor Productivity at PT Vitra Graha Interia. Finance, Accounting and Business Analysis (FABA), 4(2), 127-136. Retrieved from https://faba.bg/index.php/faba/article/view/141
Section
Articles

STATISTICS
Abstract Views: 1323
PDF Downloads: 1107